Because SAP has a wide experience in all industries, it has been able to provide businesses with standardized business solutions based on their industry. These solutions are built on the comprehensive and flexible model that the SAP Best Practices team has cultivated from implementations in more than 50 countries with over 10,000 customers. So, Best Practices can be defined as “packages that provide ready-to-run business processes and project accelerators to facilitate customer implementations”.
SAP Best Practices are designed by industry experts and are tried and tested with pre-configured modules that cover up to 80% of an industry’s requirements.
SAP Best Practices can be used to:
• Reduce the cost of implementation (Customers who use SAP Best Practices have been able to significantly reduce their consulting and customer project resources)
• Save time (by applying a ready-to-run business process)
• Reduce risk (pre-configuration and step-by-step documentation help to avoid mistakes)
• Improve Project Performance and Customer Understanding (SAP Best Practices are used as an integrated tool for evaluation, training, and implementation)
• Create or Extend Business Solutions
• Build a Working Prototype.
Complete documentation and pre-configuration are included in every SAP Best Practices package. Contents include:
• Scenario overviews
• Business process documentation
• Quick Guide for prerequisites
• guided activation of settings
• Configuration Guide
• Training material
• Pre-configuration settings
• Sample master data
• Configuration documentation
• Automation tools
• Print forms
• User roles to leverage new SAP NetWeaver Business client
Access SAP Best Practices
You can access the SAP Best Practice with the following link: https://rapid.sap.com/bp/
Note: With a valid SAP S-User you will see the full content, your area and your favorites.
If you are eager to learn more, please contact us