The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ ( SPHRi ™) SPHRi course is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
Module One: HR as a Business Leader (32%)
- Part-One: Business Management
- Part-Two: Strategic Management
- Part-Three: Internal Analysis
- Part-Four: External Analysis
- Part-Five: Strategic Human Resources
Module Two: People Development and Talent Management (29%)
- Part-One: Organizational Development
- Part-Two: Performance Management
- Part-Three: Training and Development
- Part-Four: Employee Relations
- Part-Five: Talent Management
Module Three: HR Service Delivery (23%)
- Part-One: HR Planning and Staffing
- Part-Two: Recruitment and Selection
- Part-Three: Retention and Separation
- Part-Four: Compensation and Benefits
Module Four: Measurement (16%)
- Part-One: Measurement Methods
- Part-Two: Balanced Scorecard
- Part-Three: HR Measures
- Part-Four: Performance Measures
This SPHRi course is for:
- Human resource experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resource manager functions.
- Experienced managers.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
To sit for the SPHRi exam you must have:
- a minimum of 4 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent, a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR a minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED