The Professional in Human Resources – International™ ( PHRi ™) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This PHRi Course demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
Module 1: HR Administration (22%)
- Human Resources in Organization
- Human Resource Technologies
- HR Measures
- Job Analysis and Design
Module 2: Recruitment and Selection (22%)
- HR Planning and Staffing
- Workforce Recruitment
- Workforce Selection
- Retention and Separation
Module 3: Employee Relations and Communication (20%)
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Employee Communication
Module 4: Compensation and Benefits (14%)
- Compensation Management
- Incentive Program
- Payroll and Benefits
Module 5: Training and Development (15%)
- Performance Management
- Employee Training
- Employee Development
Module 6: Health, Safety and Security (7%)
- Risk Management
- Employee Safety and Health
- Workplace Security and Privacy
Read More About This Course From Here
PHRI course is for:
- Human resource experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resources functions.
- Experienced managers and beginners.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
To sit for the PHRi exam you must have one of the following conditions:
- a minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent,
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
- OR minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
No Reviews found for this course.