This Basic Supply Chain Management course will provide participants with a basic knowledge of the key areas of Supply Chain Management from both a theoretical and practical perspective. The course will cover the main segments of logistics management and with the use of case studies provide analysis of value adding to customer service levels.
Basic Supply Chain Management Course:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production, planning, procurement and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services in customers’ valued perspectives.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s investments.
For information about Apecs CPIM basics of supply chain Participant Workbook Click here
This course is for:
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics, distribution and materials managers and directors who wish to broaden and update their skills and knowledge.
- Marketing, customer service and manufacturing managers and directors who are seeking this kind of knowledge.
- Those that need to understand the impact of supply chain decisions upon their company’s performance
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED